Need to speak to us?
Bromley Wellbeing Service has made some changes to the way in which we are working with young people and families in response to the virus outbreak.
Please be assured that your wellbeing is very important to us and we are adapting to work with you to ensure that you still get the support you require.
All contact will be by telephone and email at this time with some sessions being carried out using video platforms such as Whatsapp, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Any appointments offered will be by telephone call or an alternative method of support, but your practitioner will be in contact to arrange this.
Call 0203 770 8848
We will endeavour to answer your calls during office hours, however, during busy periods and out of hours please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
Secure NHS email: BROMH.email@example.com
CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service) Crisis Line out of hours service
0203 228 5980
If Children and Young People or their families/carers are concerned about their deteriorating mental health and would benefit from crisis support, advice and counselling they can call 0203 228 5980 during these hours.
The CAMHS Crisis Line’s key interventions are:
- Immediate crisis counselling support to children and young people in significant distress, offering a friendly and supportive voice during this time
- Risk assessment to ensure any advice or guidance given is appropriate and robust
- Help the child or young person engage in any safety plan they have formulated with their community teams
- Advice to parents and carers in relation to their child or young person, including reminding them of any plans put in place by CAMHS teams
- Support and advice for mental health professionals regarding children and young people they have been called to attend/support out-of-hours
Samaritans 116 123 (free to call from UK landlines and mobiles 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Saneline 0300 304 7000 (6pm – 11pm, every day of the year)
HOPElink UK 0800 068 4141 www.papyrus-uk.org Young suicide prevention society
Where are we located?
We have one building central Bromley but do offer appointments out in the community across a variety of locations including children & family centres and schools. If you are offered an appointment to meet a practitioner, you will be advised which building your meeting is at.
Location: 17 Ethelbert Road, Bromley BR1 1JA
Nearest Train station: Bromley South
Bus Route: 61, 119, 126, 138, 162, 208, 246, 261, 314, 320, 336, 352, 358 and 367