Youth Participation Group (for ages 12-22)
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, this group is not currently running. If you are interested and would like be put on our mailing list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bromley Y’s participation group is made up of young people that have used our service and want to help us. The group is also open to young people who attend schools or live within Bromley with an interest in mental health and wellbeing. We meet in Central Bromley every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 4:45-6:15pm.
We aim to:
- spread awareness on mental health
- improve services for young people
- give young people a voice
How to join us
- Email email@example.com/ call 02037708848
- Facilitator: Amy Louise
- No Need to bring anything, just yourselves!
If you have any questions please call or email us as above. We’d like to hear from you!