Youth Participation Group
Bromley Y’s participation group is made up of young people that have used our service and want to help us. The group is also open to young people who attend schools or live within Bromley with an interest in mental health and wellbeing.
Our ages range from 12-22 years. No need to bring anything, just yourselves.
We aim to:
- spread awareness on mental health
- improve services for young people
- give young people a voice
When & Where
- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 4:45-6:15pm in a relaxed and informal environment.
- Central Bromley.
How to join us
- Email email@example.com
- Leaders Amy Louise and Nicola Harvey
- Phone number 02087708848
If you have any questions please call or email us as above. We’d like to hear from you!