Thank you for visiting the Bromley Wellbeing Service website.
By using the Bromley Wellbeing site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Bromley Wellbeing reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
The Bromley Wellbeing Service website provides information about the service and how the service can support children and young people in Bromley. The website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. It is up to you to contact a health professional if you are concerned about the mental health of a child or young person. If a child or young person is in immediate danger, you should contact the emergency services.
The Bromley Wellbeing Service website does not give medical advice in relation to any individual case or patient, nor does the website provide medical or diagnostic services.
If you are a medical or health professional then you are encouraged to use the Bromley Wellbeing Service website for general information about our service. However, you should not rely on material included here and we do not accept any responsibility if you do.
Bromley Wellbeing Service does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Website or your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer is suitable to use the Website.
Use of the Bromley Wellbeing Service site
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not alter the Website in any way or do anything that might or will damage or disrupt the good working order of the Website or our equipment or software.
Information you provide to us
You agree that any information you provide to us is true.
Copyright and monitoring
The content of the Website is owned by the Bromley Wellbeing Service or third parties. No content from the Website may be copied, used or reproduced without our written consent, except where it is used for research and non-commercial use where no consent is required. Please send your written requests to use content from the Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you access any other website through the Website you understand that it is independent from Bromley Wellbeing Service and that we have no control over that website, or the services offered through it.
User generated content
If you upload any Content to the Site, you agree to accept the following house rules at all times:
- You must not post or upload any Content or use the Website in a way that breaches any law.
- You must not post or upload any Content or use the Website in a way that is offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, false, misleading or unreliable, or that brings or is likely to bring the Website or Bromley Wellbeing Service into disrepute.
- You agree to not contribute Content that will infringe another user’s, organisation’s or person’s rights (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Bromley Wellbeing Service accepts no responsibility for any Content, but reserves the right to remove/edit any Content at any time.
- You are wholly responsible for all Content posted by you on the Website and for materials (including but not limited to emails) sent by you in connection to the Website.
- Using your access to the Website to send unsolicited bulk email or spam is forbidden.
- Bromley Wellbeing Service reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately at any time.
- If your access to the Website is terminated or suspended for any reason, you must not access the Website without our prior consent.
Bromley Wellbeing Service hosted by Bromley Y, an Independent Registered Charity No. 291181 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 1844941 at Bromley Wellbeing Service, 17 Ethelbert Road, Bromley BR1 1JA