Bromley Community Wellbeing Service is open and operating remotely.
Kooth is free, safe and anonymous online counselling and emotional well-being platform for children and young people, accessible through mobile, tablet and desktop and free at the point of use.
CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service) Crisis Line out of hours service
0203 228 5980
If Children and Young People or their families/carers are concerned about their deteriorating mental health and would benefit from crisis support, advice and counselling they can call 0203 228 5980 during these hours.
The CAMHS Crisis Line’s key interventions are:
- Immediate crisis counselling support to children and young people in significant distress, offering a friendly and supportive voice during this time
- Risk assessment to ensure any advice or guidance given is appropriate and robust
- Help the child or young person engage in any safety plan they have formulated with their community teams
- Advice to parents and carers in relation to their child or young person, including reminding them of any plans put in place by CAMHS teams
- Support and advice for mental health professionals regarding children and young people they have been called to attend/support out-of-hours